I am at home yet again today, I passed my pneumonia onto Braeden. Apparently Indiana is expected to experience up to a foot of snow tonight. I say "experience" because that is what it turns into here.
I have already heard from the school and the dentist's office informing me that they may close tomorrow, all over a foot or possible snow! I remember growing up and walking to school, uphill both ways, in three feet of snow. You may laugh, but that is how if felt. Here, I drive my sons to school everyday. There is no need to close down the school, they don't even offer a bus for students, that is what you get when they go to private school. I would think with this much warning everyone would be a little more well prepared and ready to face this possible challenge. It is supposed to be cold enough that the roads should be fine!
I just find it very annoying that anytime there is more than an inch of accumaltion everything here shuts down! What they need is a good Rocky Mountain snowstorm and then they can have something to cry about.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment